Location: Canada, ON, Waterloo
Region: CanadaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are currently seeking a passionate, talented, innovative customer-focused Product Manager who will provide direction, management and technical expertise to the various products within the Open Text family.
You are great at:
• Product strategy – design and deliver compelling short and long-term product roadmaps aligned with the business strategy, to drive more revenue & new business.
• Product delivery – work collaboratively with Engineering and User Interaction Designers to develop and deliver high-quality, compelling products that fulfill the vision & strategy.
• Customer Engagement – assist direct sales and partners in closing key deals; assist Support and Engineering on key customer & partner issues to improve total customer experience.
• Thought Leadership – build comprehensive knowledge of best practices around ECM. Use this knowledge to communicate externally via blogs or other means.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration – develop, facilitate and drive cross-functional initiatives & alignment with key partner organizations, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Support, Pre-Sales, and Partners
What it takes:
• 1+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
• Experience in ECM domain is preferred.
• Prior experience in working in a customer-facing role is strongly preferred.
• Experience with agile methodologies of software development a significant plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.