Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Global Human Resources Organizational Effectiveness and Learning team provides talent and learning solutions that supports OpenText’s corporate mission, vision and values. The team’s mandate focuses primarily on the design, development and delivery of corporate blended learning solutions, in collaboration with various lines of business on other relevant learning opportunities. The team manages all content through the organization’s Learning Management System.
The Organizational Effectiveness & Learning Coordinator is responsible for the global coordination of corporate-wide talent and learning programs including communication planning as well as maintaining internal branding standards. This role works collaboratively with all levels of Leaders, Subject Matter Experts as well as colleagues on the OE & Learning team; Corporate Communication and Human Resources (HR).
This role will promote talent and learning solutions to.
You are great at:
• Creating talent and learning related announcements, company wide HR communications; Quarterly HR Newsletters; Slides for Town Halls including other types of mediums in keeping with internal brands as well as messages.
• Creating and maintaining the HR organization-wide communications calendar including a central library of company communications and marketing information.
• Partnering with Corporate Communications to assist in managing the video production schedules, video projects, script writing and overall details of all internal video projects
• Working closely with team members, including the System Administrators to understand and use the global learning management system (LMS) and training/learning administration standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure effective and efficient user account status, and tracking of learning solutions.
• Providing training, guidance and support for optimizing the use of the LMS as well as all learning software products including other digital learning mediums.
• Working in collaboration with Information Technology to stay abreast of infrastructure constraints, updates and flow through impact to LMS and other digital mediums.
• Ensuring data management security protocols are set and maintained for the OE and Learning team.
• Working closely with other members to create, maintain and distribute program specific reporting data and global reporting dashboards for HRBPs and all levels of leaders.
• Coordinating and maintaining key talent and learning programs, participate on project teams where assigned.
What it takes:
• Post-Secondary education – diploma/degree in communication; marketing; adult education (an asset).
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a communication; learning role with previous LMS experience and familiarity with other learning software products, and digital mediums.
• Experience with social media pages; content generation including electronic and print communications, maintaining media library and up to date maintenance of website content and other e-communication. Proficiency or ability to quickly gain proficiency using new software (Prezi.com; Articulate Presenter; Captivate etc.) and social media type programs and systems
• Experience and skill in managing data electronically such as creating and generating reports using databases and able to learn new software programs without much direction (possess an intuitive sense of how things "work" in a database).
• Superior writing and communication skills for diverse audience needs (regional; cultural; leadership).
• Knowledge and application of project management and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); Articulate Presenter; Storyline; Adobe and other digital multimedia learning applications. HTML, Flash and web design an asset