Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a member of the Global Marketing Operations team, the Marketing Operations Analyst plays a critical role in supporting the Marketing function at OpenText. Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, the incumbent will assist the team in driving global programs aimed at improving processes, systems and operational performance across the global marketing organization. The Marketing Operations Analyst will also be responsible to document specifications for changes and projects pertaining to Marketing tools.
The Marketing Operations Analyst has proven analytical and communications skills, and should have a strong interest for Marketing Technology, Business Analysis, and/or Project Management. This role will give the incumbent exposure to various areas of an Operations department including the management of business systems, marketing automation tools, Salesforce.com, reporting and business analytics, mergers and acquisitions, as well as global corporate Marketing projects.
You are great at:
CHANGE MANAGEMENT (60%):
• Work to improve current system infrastructure by managing change requests throughout their life cycle. This includes: working with the requestor and stakeholders to define business requirements, getting all approvals for the change, working with IT to ensure changes are complete, tested & communicated.
• Manage a portfolio of current and future change requests.
• Proactively suggest ideas for change requests to improve current systems (ex: new fields, new tools the team could leverage, etc.).
PROJECT COORDINATION/PROJECT MANAGEMENT (15%):
• Assist the team on large and complex projects (project coordination, meetings to gather requirements, complete project tasks, etc.).
• Participate in integration activities of acquired companies including, but not limited to, gathering business requirements, data mapping, data review, etc.
COMMUNICATIONS AND TRAINING (15%):
• Prepare communications and documentation related to initiatives, projects and change requests (e.g. release notes for releases, email communications, webinars, etc.).
• Ad hoc activities to assist the Marketing Reporting & Analytics team as required
• Ad hoc activities to assist the Marketing Automation team as required
• Assist with CRM data management & data cleansing activities as needed
• Other duties as required
What it takes:
• Exceptionally well versed in the use of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC), Eloqua or other Marketing tools is an asset
• Experience in Change Management, Business Analysis or Project Management is an asset
• Ability to accurately pull and interpret large amounts of disparate data
• Ability to summarize business problems clearly and concisely
• Highly motivated, participative team player with 3-5 years’ experience
• Must be able to identify priorities and work on a number of concurrent projects
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.