OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Marketing Automation Department partners with the Digital Marketing, Field Marketing and other teams to develop and support the underlying core infrastructure and processes by which the organization generates demand in the field. We support a wide variety of teams in their use of our Marketing Automation platform, lead scoring system, lead flow and other related functions.
The Marketing Automation Analyst will support the needs and business requirements of Field Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Portfolio BUs and other internal customers in terms of efficient platform objectives, marketing best practices and ongoing training and education.
You are great at:
- Providing ongoing technical and process support. Being able to understand complex, technical concepts and relay them to non-technical users in an effective way
- Creating and maintaining supporting documents pertaining to platform and process
- Assisting with the development and support of training sessions for new and existing users on the Marketing Automation platform and related processes
- Analyzing system data ensuring proper data hygiene, and field completeness
- Maintaining knowledge of latest platform changes/updates and ensure communication to rest of department
What it takes:
- 2-3 years experience with the Eloqua Marketing Automation platform or similar technologies (Marketo, Hubspot, Act-On, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing, Lead Scoring and Lead Nurturing frameworks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.