ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText is looking to add a Senior Manager of Solutions Architect to our Infrastructure Architecture team. As the manager of this team you will provide leadership and direction to highly skilled solutions architects. You will take the lead in developing repeatable and consistent intake, assessment and output for solutions which originate from both internal product roadmaps and the sales pipeline. The successful candidate is or has been a Solutions Architect in the past and has the experience to effectively contribute in such a capacity.
You are great at:
- Working with Product Managers and Development to translate requirements to standards.
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships.
- Process development and supporting collateral.
- Managing a small highly technical and qualified team of individual contributors.
- Understanding the functional flow of OpenText Products.
- Critical thinking and vision beyond a checklist of criteria.
- Reading and interpreting Architectural Blueprints and Service Delivery Standards.
- Communicating, Influencing, Debating and drawing consensus.
- Maintaining clear, consistent and repeatable design processes.
- Gathering or extracting business requirements where none may exist.
- Participating in the project management workflow
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience with OpenText Products -- Business Network (B2B and fax/messaging), ANX, Content Management, eDiscovery.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Systems Field or Equivalent Experience preferred.
- 5+ years demonstrated people management skills.
- Highly organized and visionary in defining repeatable process and consistent deliverables.
- Willingness and comfort in reaching out to build internal relationships with product owners.
- Ability to understand and contribute as needed to technical architecture
This position can be based out the following locations:
Gaithersburg, MD, Waterloo, ON, Canada, and Alpharetta, GA.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org