Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As the Manager Finance, Integrations - Mergers & Acquisitions, you are the lead coordinator managing monthly/quarterly financial close, Analyze the Acquired Entity’s Financial performance, Document/Align the key process/people/policies and work actively on all post-acquisition integration activities. The Manager Finance, Integrations Mergers and Acquisitions reports into the Assistant Financial Controller, Mergers & Acquisitions.
You are great at:
• Excellent accounting process knowledge, including transactional processes of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay, and internal controls and financial systems and their touch points with business operations; finance process improvement and process analysis; lean six sigma or other process methodology would be a definite asset
• Coordination activities, reporting, identifying risk, identifying opportunities for improvements and cost savings
• M&A integration expertise: Integration Pre-Planning, Business Process Integration & Optimization, Communication, Back Office Integration, Change Management, Technology Integration
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
• Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
• Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
• Excellent demonstrated understanding of financial processes, internal controls and financial systems and their touch points with business operations.
• Strong change management skills; specifically leadership, communication, facilitation. Experience in cross functional integration business processes is an asset
What it takes:
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience in M&A activities.
• Excellent business process knowledge and experienced in business process improvement and process analysis.
• Highly developed professional/technical skills are needed to perform the job.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
• CPA and Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent in education and/or work experience
• Some travel will be required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.