The Manager of Cloud Business Operations is responsible for the business operations activities that improve operational efficiency within the organization. You will implement and standardizes business intelligence gathered from various processes and systems; streamline processes and develop best practices around business intelligence and management. You will communicate processes and results to senior executives and management. Participate in and drive strategic discussions around business activities and identify and recommend productivity improvement opportunities. You will track performance of the organization against strategic and tactical objectives at the global level.
You are great at:
• Overseeing key business operations activities and continuous improvement of processes. Managing process and reporting activities to include financial, productivity, quality compliance, training and/or efficiency, etc. Analyzing data to provide decision support to senior management and executives.
• Identifying key operational and performance metrics to measure business performance and drive reporting activities. Measuring performance of the organization against strategic and tactical operational metrics. Developing business models, business cases, and forecasting tools in support of various strategic initiatives.
• Identifying operational inefficiencies as well as best practices and driving improvement initiatives with senior management and operations teams. Acting as a customer advocate for processes, metrics, measurements and tools developed for management of the business.
• Acting as a liaison and interfacing cross-functionally to maintain communication between business groups. Working with cross-functional groups (Professional Services in particular) to develop revenue and expense forecasts associated with Cloud projects.
• Ensuring all documents and tools are kept up to date and communicated in a timely fashion. Participating in the development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the organization.