Function: Human Resources
Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The successful candidate will join the dynamic HR Shared Services Team to provide country specific expertise on HR policies, practices and procedures to guide employees, managers and HR Business Partners in the Americas region. This fast-paced position places you at the center of all people activity in the organization ensuring employee success from hire-to-retire.
You are great at:
• Attention to detail (data entry and compliance)
• Time management (meeting SLAs)
• Self-driven and motivated
• Maintaining and updating internal procedural documents
• Taking initiative
• Customer Service
• Innovation (process improvement)
What it takes:
• 3 - 5 years of relevant HR experience.
• Post-secondary education, CHRP or CHRL designation and/or working towards is an asset.
• Country specific knowledge
• Ability to multi-task (handling several different deliverables)
• Strong interpersonal skills with understanding of the importance of confidentiality
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.