ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality. The Opportunity:
The Executive Assistant provides administrative and functional support to the Vice-President & Management Team. Demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills and professional conduct to both internal external stakeholders.
You are great at:
• Co-ordinate the allocation of payables and reconciliation of expenses on a monthly basis.
• Create, reviews and allocates purchase orders to ensure proper tracking. Liases with the Purchasing Department in order to correct improper allocations.
• Scheduling meetings and provide calendar management (commitment planning), proactively identifying and addressing calendar conflicts based on knowledge of corporate priorities.
• Maintaining confidential records and information
• Co-ordinate travel for Management Team. Reconcile and process travel expenses according to company guidelines.
• Support the HR processes working with HR to ensure timely management practices are adhered to including vacation balances, performance reviews, and any additional HR policies and codes that are required. Success Factors, org charts and EIF’s.
• P-Card allocations, workflows and allocations
• Business cards, office supplies
• Draft announcements and distribute
• Create position requisitions, track progress, Position codes, etc.,
• CTM awards workflow and purchases
• SuccessFactors – performance review process, monitoring , produce statistics
• Work closely with Management team in resource management i.e. performance review process, merit reviews, headcount reconciliations and other mandatory requirements from HR
• Manage office facilities requirements and floor plans by representing team with the Facilities Department.
• Plan, organize and coordinate special events and activities.
• Provide support to the teams as required
• Executive VP’s
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Human Resources