Function: Sales Operations
Location: Canada, ON, Waterloo
Region: CanadaApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The OpenText Professional Services (PS) group is a specialized division within OpenText, providing niche-consulting services to enterprise leaders. The OpenText PS group provides technical and industry expertise to assist in the delivery of content management service capabilities to empower and drive maximum value for end clients. We are presently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Associate Business Operations Analyst at our Waterloo, ON location. In this role, the analyst will provide financial support to the business, including weekly revenue forecasting and monthly revenue accruals, financial reporting, and analysis.
You are great at:
• Acting as business advisor to regional leads, preparing and reviewing financial/operational reports to support weekly forecasting process
• Managing projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting, and administration
• Providing reporting on the health of the business – pipeline vs. backlog vs. forecast analysis Supporting ad hoc reporting, as well as ensuring revenue recognition through invoicing, work in progress reports, reviewing Accounts Receivables, etc.
• Collaborating with Project Manager(s) to drive integrity and completeness of functional area projects, programs and solutions by tracking profitability and Return on Investment (ROI)
• Communicating project status by publishing high-quality project reports and presentations
• Supporting day-to-day business operations functions, business system applications and technologies.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or another related quantitative discipline.
• 0-2 years of experience in financial analysis or similar role
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and to identify relevant issues in solving business problems.
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors and peers.
• Excel skills and experience in financial modeling
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Proven ability to use computer software and applications, including Microsoft Office and business analysis tools for data management, research, analysis and reporting purposes.
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical ability
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.