Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText has developed a Center of Excellence for Account Development for Discovery & Security. This fast-paced, creative team works closely with Field Marketing and Sales to drive pipeline growth in enterprise-level accounts across our solution portfolio.
As an Account Development Representative for Discovery & Security, you will be joining a high-performing team required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful incumbent will be comfortable cold calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media to promote our solutions through campaigns, thought leadership, events, etc. It is important that you have a basic understanding of eDiscovery & Security as this Account Development role will be laser focused on this industry. If you are energetic, tech savvy, motivated and creative, this position will challenge and enhance your skillset.
You are great at:
• Working with Field Sales counterparts to develop territory strategy
• Articulating business value through persona-based research, story-telling, social selling, etc.
• Qualifying and developing new contacts within defined prospect and customer accounts
• Performing opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText install base and prospect accounts to uncover existing and potential EIM projects
• Driving lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM
• Following up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organized manager
What it takes:
• 1-2 years of proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
• Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve their goals
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.