ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Treasury Analyst reports to the Director, Global Treasury. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for daily cash management activities to include cash positioning, funds transfers, bank administration, cash reporting, cash forecasting, and other Treasury related activities.
You are great at:
- Calculate and manage working capital requirements for each entity.
- Review and reconcile pooling balances in each entity and ensure proper interest allocations are made.
- Develop communication and strategy with Controllership around working capital management and cash forecasting.
- Manage liquidity across the enterprise ensuring proper cash levels are maintained and overdrafts and/or delays in payments are avoided.
- Model and manage cash forecasts in the TMS.
- Prepare cash forecasting variance analysis and determine and monitor accuracy targets.
- Complete various cash activity and balance reports for the month-end, quarter-end and year-end management reporting.
- Monitor and record bank account balances for non-reporting accounts.
- Initiate/Approve Treasury and (exception) wire transfers.
- Assist with providing banking info e.g. statements to Operating and Controllers units.
- Initiate FX Requests to Treasury Risk.
- Assist with Intercompany settlement process.
- Special projects as needed.