OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. The Opportunity:
The Senior Technical Analyst will provide accurate and timely systems level expertise to standard systems level customer issues. The Engineer will work support issues that are complex in nature and carry varying priority levels based on set standards and are expected to manage appropriately. The Senior Technical Analyst will work with internal and external customers to identify and resolve issues with differing complexity while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. The customers are enterprise level support technicians and will expect the Engineer to be very well-versed technically, have a high level understanding of the products, and provide enterprise-level support. Do to the often complex nature of the product and issue, the Engineer is expected to engage or escalate to more senior resources to resolve more complex issues. You are great at:
- Represent OpenText with excellent composure, patience and empathy in highly critical situations
- Isolate, reproduce and analyze complex or escalated support issues through to resolution, either via assignment or direct ownership depending on severity
- Manage delicate customer relationships and clearly document all interactions within the company database. This may include tracking multiple issues and regular status calls.
- Testing of Open Text product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues.
- Report software bugs and customer suggestions, and interface with development to prioritize issues, further troubleshoot and test solutions.
- Serve as point of escalation and mentor for others
- Document and review processes, best practices, white papers, etc. for both internal and customer consumption.
- Provide feedback on the direction and requirements of the sandbox environments, assist in building and maintain these environments
- Design and deliver technical training on existing and new product as required
- Review queues and provide feedback to specialists and management