OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The global Talent Acquisition function at OpenText is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to find, attract and hire the best talent in the global Information Technology industry. We operate as strategic partners and advisors to the business and thrive on delivering the best talent outcomes for our hiring managers. As a global team we work together to develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies and tools, and we leverage the power of social media to share our compelling OpenText story as best place to work.
You are great at:
• Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to your hiring managers
• Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
• Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
• Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
• Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to Work value proposition
• Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
• Researching and understand talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
• Effectively utilizing our global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms.
What it takes:
• Several years of experience as a high performing generalist recruiter in a mid to large size organization, preferably in the software/cloud industry.
• Excellent sourcing and data mining skills
• Experience having used multiple e-recruiting platforms like web-based ATS’, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
• A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems and techniques
• Ability to build rapport quickly with Hiring Managers
• Demonstrated ability to assess talent utilizing formal methodologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of enterprise software market and industry
• Ability to multitask and prioritize the demands of multiple clients
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.