Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
You already have a solid background in systems administration or customer support and would now like to progress your skills in the areas of enterprise information management. The team is small and very collaborative. We are a fast-paced organization and there are numerous projects in progress at any one time.
You are great at:
• Providing operational support to end users and IT colleagues. In this role assignments this will include a variety of OpenText applications including Content Server, AppWorks, Process Suite, InfoFusion, OpenText Directory Server and related technologies.
• Maintaining systems as required; patching, upgrading, monitoring and troubleshooting are regular activities during business hours, and sometimes outside of business hours to minimize service disruption.
• Familiarity with a wide-breadth of technologies; web-based applications, the difference between on premise and Cloud software, workflow/BPM process solutions, and ITIL.
• Supporting acquisition content integration activities, including content and workflow migration to Content Server and other standard OT ECM tools.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, finance or a related area of study or significant experience in a similar role.
• Experience with or willingness to develop and exercise skills in the areas of enterprise information management, web-based software applications, application integration, workflow processes, and domain expertise through working with specific groups such as finance, engineering or customer support.
• Experience with OpenText Content Server preferred.
• Experience with OpenText Process Suite preferred.
• A self-starter attitude, a strong desire to learn as you go, and the belief that you can make a meaningful contribution to your immediate team, the business users that you serve, and to the organization as a whole.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.