ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Senior Revenue Analyst reports to the Controller IX. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, oversight of the Cloud Revenue Policies and adherence to these policies, contract reviews, monthly revenue accountability for “Cloud Revenue”, and assistance to the Field with ad hoc revenue questions.
You are great at:
- Maintain and review adherence to our Approved Cloud Revenue policies. Provide support to others throughout the organization.
- Review all material new Revenue Contracts and document key provisions and revenue treatment based on policy.
- Maintain Cloud Deferred Revenue schedules including roll-forward of activity and future waterfall schedules. Includes monitoring of accounts for Go Live status.
- Monitor billings for Professional Services and ensure these are properly deferred or taken as revenue when billed.
- Record monthly amortization, proportional performance entries and revenue accruals. Also maintain the “Unbilled AR” schedules.
- Assist with the GRR Reconciliation process.
- Reviews for impairment of Cloud deferred projects
- Work with Financial Analyst to ensure Global Professional Services Cost and Commission Deferrals are consistent with our Revenue determinations.
- Assist with the maintenance and documentation of internal controls for assigned areas.
- Assist with Internal and External Audit requests.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by Controller
What it takes:
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 4 years’ experience.
- CPA designation or actively pursuing designation.
- Strong Excel skills; SAP experience is a plus
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with Global internal teams
- Ability to function as a team player.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org