ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Finance is a key participant in the acquisition activities that contribute to the growth of OpenText. The role of Finance Strategic Initiatives is to ensure all M&A activities for finance are coordinated and completed effectively, from due diligence through integration.
As a key participant for the finance organization relating to both due diligence and integration in acquisitions, this role will coordinate finance integration activities. This role requires very strong communication and coordination skills.
You are great at:
- Excellent business process knowledge and experienced in business process modeling; business process improvement and process analysis; lean six sigma or other process methodology would be a definite asset
- M&A Due Diligence experience: Coordination activities, reporting, identifying risk
- M&A integration expertise: Integration Pre-Planning, Business Process Integration & Optimization, Communication, Back Office Integration, Change Management, Technology Integration
- Proven leader, with ability to influence as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- Excellent demonstrated understanding of financial processes, internal controls and financial systems and their touch points with the Business Operations team.
- Strong change management skills; specifically leadership, communication, facilitation.