ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Manager, Maintenance Renewals role is a Customer Support function that requires experience in managing a software maintenance renewals business. The primary responsibility is to develop a long-term relationship with existing customers and maintain a high renewal rate and consistent maintenance revenue. This individual will be expected to effectively manage a team of Renewals Specialists to ensure they meet quarterly revenue targets. The role involves a focus on customer satisfaction and will require regular site visits working alongside Sales and Services to maintain a positive customer relationship.
You are great at:
- Successful operation of a strong renewal team to achieve targeted on-time renewal rate and revenue targets
- Supporting the Sales organizations with business analytics to aide in decision making process related to service contract negotiation
- Participating in customer contract negotiations to provide commercial support and address any Customer Support issues
- Working through escalated issues and liaising with a variety of internal teams including, Sales, Services and Finance to provide a route of escalation to resolve Customer Support issues
- Preparation and presentation of management reports
- Evaluating and proposing system improvements to drive efficiencies and shorten the contract renewal process and leading and supporting implementation as required
- Identifying areas for process or service improvements; contributing to creation of business requirements for resolution
What it takes:
- 3 -5 years’ experience working directly with Software Renewals in a leadership role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
- Familiarity with contract creation and execution in a Service Delivery environment and experience with contract terms and documents
- Ability to apply innovative approaches and initiative to increase productivity and work standards
- Strong desire in establishing and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
- Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong and analytical skills
- Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com