OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Renewals this position is focused on relationship management, selling the value of Open Text Maintenance and Support Programs and driving retention as well as growth. Quoting, positioning upsells, regular follow-up and closing renewals are primary responsibilities. Strong organizational skills and the ability to accurately forecast are required, concurrently the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and conducting gap analysis and process improvement.
You are great at:
- Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships. In addition, providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
- Consulting with internal sales teams to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
- Maintaining and updating reporting systems used for research and providing accurate forecasts within a sales support territory
- Cultivating strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other stakeholders
- Developing ongoing lead generation and pipeline through innovation and customer insight to gain new maintenance renewal contracts, while continuously selling the high value of OpenText’s support programs
- Becoming a trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs. Cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
- Utilizing departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
- Taking ownership of the contracts assigned to you. A strong sense of urgency is required to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
- Demonstrating high attention to detail to review and process incoming purchase orders and payments.
- Consistently looking to enhance the renewal process and procedures while working to achieve an exceptional team environment.