OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The HR Information Systems Data Reporting Specialist is responsible for supporting and maintaining the HR data and systems for the organization. The core responsibilities are to: administer systems, ensure data integrity, analyze data, create reports (both routine and ad-hoc) and support core HR processes. It is critical for this role to have / build a solid understanding of system capabilities and data to effectively provide HR analytics and reporting.
You are great at:
- Supporting all HR systems, with SAP and SuccessFactors as the primary focus
- Maintaining data integrity of the HR databases and systems by participating in report analysis, audit initiatives and internal audit reviews as required
- Generating standard compliance reports to satisfy legislated requests as well as HR reporting to ensure policies and procedures are being followed. Escalates matters as appropriate.
- Identifying opportunities that improve data accuracy and efficiency of HR related processes.
- Coordinating, compiling and auditing mass data load files (budget, merit, M&A activities, ad hoc clean up exercises, etc.).
- Providing reporting and HR-related evidence to government agencies, internal and external auditors (SOX, ISO 27K)
- System administrator for the implementation, launch and maintenance of HR applications and new functionality
- Developing and delivering ongoing training to end users of HR systems and processes globally
- Providing first line contact and support for end users as well as evaluating and problem solving user issue
- Acting as the functional liaison with IT on HR applications, escalating problems and change requests as required,
- Maintaining, supporting and documenting systems programs, processes and practices for all levels of the company
What it takes:
- SAP HCM end user practice
- SuccessFactors administration
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Degree or Diploma level education and relevant experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in an International Human Resources environment.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize in a complex environment with multiple tasks and tight deadlines and with a high degree of change and ambiguity
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through on commitments and deadlines
- Ability to think laterally with strong analytical skills
- Ability to confidently and comfortably interact with team members and leaders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and employee relations skills with understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues;
- Ability to achieve results in a virtual environment.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.