Global Benefits Analyst
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a member of the Global Benefits Team, the Global Benefits Analyst analyzes, prepares and interprets statistical and financial data to support the management and development of new and existing benefit programs and initiatives globally. This position manages various global projects. Provide subject matter expertise and best practices knowledge to support HR and business.
You are great at:
- Managing benchmarking process including survey participation and analysis, evaluation and selection of benchmark data sources, identifying trends to ensure plans remain market competitive
- Compiling benefits metrics globally and preparing reports and trend analysis to assist in the review of current programs and benefits
- Managing Global Benefits projects and programs
- Assisting in the development of benefits communication strategy
- Managing the plan management and day to day operations of the Employee Assistance Program
- Working with Benefits team, HRS, payroll and HRIS team to efforts to better automate benefits administration
What it takes:
- 5+ years of experience in employee benefits.
- Experience with compensation and/or benefits benchmark survey participation and analysis
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize in a complex environment with multiple tasks and tight deadlines and with a high degree of change and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through on commitments and deadlines with the ability to confidently and comfortably interact with team members and leaders at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and able to research, analyse and identify trends or areas of concern in data or reports
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP knowledge an asset
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience in a related area and working toward certification the field of employee benefits
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com