ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Financial Analyst is a key position within the Financial Planning and Analysis team and will provide financial support to the Engineering R&D operations and Cloud Services teams, including monthly results reporting & analysis, budgeting/forecasting, capital expenditures, capitalization of labor and business analysis.
You are great at:
- Lead planning and forecasting cycles including development of annual operating plans and on-going monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Support global operating expense and capital expenditure planning and reporting/forecasting
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of monthly/quarterly results and communicate current results and forecasts to functional leaders
- Assist in identifying risks & opportunities during each quarter and work with functional leads to mitigate the risks and capitalize on the opportunities
- Partner with functional leaders to create short range forecasts and multi-year plans, understanding/evaluating key function drivers.
- Collaborate with the Accounting team during the monthly, quarterly and year end close process
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested