Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Administrative Assistant/Finance Operations Coordinator provides administrative and functional support to the Vice-President & Management Team. Demonstrating excellent interpersonal and communication skills and professional conduct to both internal external stakeholders.
You are great at:
• Co-ordinate the allocation of payables and reconciliation of expenses on a monthly basis.
• Create, reviews and allocates purchase orders (for team spend) to ensure proper tracking. Liaises with the Procurement Operations in order to correct improper allocations.
• Scheduling meetings and provide calendar management (commitment planning), proactively identifying and addressing calendar conflicts based on knowledge of corporate priorities.
• Maintaining and supporting analysis on confidential records and information
• Co-ordinate travel for Management Team. Reconcile and process travel expenses according to company guidelines.
• Support the HR processes working with HR to ensure timely management practices are adhered to including vacation balances, performance reviews, and any additional HR policies and codes that are required. Success Factors, org charts and EIF’s.
• P-Card allocations, workflows and allocations
• Business cards, office supplies
• Draft announcements and distribute
• Create position requisitions, track progress, Position codes ins/out etc.,
• CTM awards workflow and purchases
• SuccessFactors – performance review process, monitoring , produce statistics
• Work closely with Management team in resource management i.e. performance review process, merit reviews, headcount reconciliations and other mandatory requirements from HR
• Manage office facilities requirements and floor plans by representing team with the Facilities Department.
• Plan, organize and coordinate special events and activities.
• Provide support to the teams as required
What it takes:
• Corporate process and procedure understanding
• Financial understanding, tracking and reporting background
• High degree of skill with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Access,
• Experience with SAP,
• Excellent PC skills with ability to design and maintain complex financial models and to create high quality financial presentations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
• Sound judgment. Tact, discretion and extreme confidentiality are essential.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time without compromising quality
• Key Interfaces: Senior Executive leaders (EVP/SVP/ VP’s etc),Financial Planning & Analysis,Human Resources,Facilities,Procurement
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.