Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to the VP, Finance Operations, the Director, Finance Operations Enablement will support Order to Cash (O2C) and Source to Pay (S2P) core objectives by partnering with the O2C and S2P business leaders on programs/projects/initiatives within our BU. You not only understand strategy, but can take the strategy through to execution as well as teach others how to create and successfully execute on the tactical plans to deliver. Best in class process and practice is our value; you will lead operational enablement projects by partnering and working with cross-functional teams to enable process automation and organizational effectiveness. You are a proven business leader and excellent business partner with the energy and experience to drive strategic change and operational execution with all levels in the organization. Integration is a way of life for us so you will bring your excellent change leadership skills to continuously strive for flawless execution on every integration.
You are great at:
• Lead a Finance Operations Enablement team to deliver tools and effective support for all O2C and S2P plans that drive process automation, organizational effectiveness and acquisition integration to core O2C and S2P processes, policies and systems (in partnership with IT, Corporate Development and other Finance stakeholders)
• Accountable to effectively partner with all O2C and S2P business leaders to deliver on workforce planning for the organization, ensuring total rewards, performance management and attraction and retention strategies can be sustained as we evolve;
• Accountable to partner with business leaders to design and support effective and efficient operations by executing on all plans for process and tool enhancements to drive automation, and ensure alignment on people and technical solutions;
• Accountable for tracking and recommending prioritization (aligned to Corporate IT roadmap where required) for all programs/projects/initiatives to achieve BU targets;
• Accountable to lead change management process and practice development, communication and execution plans to support flawless execution on any change; provide the necessary engagement and support to integrate resilient change practices throughout the organization;
• Accountable to partner with all business leaders to ensure a clear set of leading KPIs and Operational Metrics are developed and sustained to support performance measurement;
• Accountable to partner with FP&A and HR on resource budget and headcount to ensure we stay on track ;
• Effectively support business leaders to drive rigor in outcome development, supporting tactics and processes by providing timely objective assessments of program/project/initiative performance, successes and risks and lessons learned;
• Deliver on other initiatives as assigned to deliver on the O2C and S2P mandate.
What it takes:
• Minimum 10 years of relevant leadership and business experience in strategic and operational positions with workforce planning activities
• College /University in relevant disciplines
• Demonstrated success delivering on project and change management plans
• Excellent business partnering skills, with successful track record in influencing the change story required to deliver best-in-class process automation and practice to sustain the change;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization, using your business and financial acumen to influence the right outcomes
• Excellent strategy creation ability with demonstrated success creating the plan to execute and then executing on it with cross-functional teams
• Solid understanding of O2C and S2P business process required
• University/college education in relevant disciplines
• Demonstrated knowledge of FP&A and headcount management related to workforce planning required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.