ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Director, Finance M&A reports into the Senior Director, Finance Strategic Initiative. As the overall coordinator for Finance M&A activities, this role will help lead finance due diligence and integration of acquisitions. Lead the due diligence process for the finance organization, ensuring all key risks are identified and highlighted. Assist the finance team participants in ensuring focused, effective diligence.
You are great at:
- Excellent accounting process knowledge, including transactional processes, and experienced in business process modeling; finance process improvement and process analysis; lean six sigma or other process methodology would be a definite asset
- M&A Due Diligence experience: Coordination activities, reporting, identifying risk, identifying opportunities for synergies and cost savings
- M&A integration expertise: Integration Pre-Planning, Business Process Integration & Optimization, Communication, Back Office Integration, Change Management, Technology Integration
- Proven leader, with ability to influence as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make balanced judgments when faced with trade-offs
- Excellent demonstrated understanding of financial processes, internal controls and financial systems and their touch points with business operations.
- Strong change management skills; specifically leadership, communication, facilitation.
- Experience in cross functional integration business processes