ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for integrations with designing, developing and supporting software solutions to meet business requirements. The position will be primarily focused on the license key generation system integrations between the various software packages deployed at OpenText using vendor APIs and Web Services where applicable but will also include development and maintenance of custom applications including ASP.NET web sites and web single sign-on.
You are great at:
- Contributing to the standardization of system integrations across all of the systems – e.g. coding, reporting, monitoring
- Translating and validating business requirements and transfer into functional/technical requirement documents working within the framework of the tools available
- Interacting with Business representatives to ensure their requirements are being met
- Interacting with IT application leads and SMEs to ensure the data being integrated into the transactional system is being applied appropriately
- Developing solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
- Participating in the full software development lifecycle (requirements, design, code, unit test, implementation)
- Adhering to IT Change Management and best practices
- Investigating and fixing advanced (3rd level) application issues