Customer Support Representative - 12 Month Contract
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Customer Support Representative role is the first point of contact for all OpenText customers. This team has the responsibility of setting the stage for all other areas of customer and technical support, it is the foundation of our support teams providing world class customer service via, phone, email, and web chat. As a member of the Customer Support department, you will be responsible for call intake, processing emails, creating knowledge base accounts, ticket creation and follow up.
You are great at:
- Efficiently answering and following up on all customer inquiries that come in via phone and email.
- Verification of product lines and monitoring customer service portals to triage tickets accordingly
- Collaborating with renewals and licensing team to ensure customers have the most up to date product licensing
- Working with new customers to ensure all accounts are correctly initiated and required content is available for easy access
- Providing highly effective, efficient and professional support to every OpenText customer who is looking for timely and quality resolutions
- Utilizing attention to detail while maintaining customer database
What it takes:
- 2 -3 years previous experience in a customer facing fast paced environment
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Computer literate with standard business applications, preferably Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written
- Positive attitude, patience, and understanding with the ability to view issues from a customer standpoint
- Dedication and commitment to a team environment
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Ability to multitask dealing with multiple issues simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work in a global environment that involves early morning and evening shifts, as well as statutory holidays on a rotational basis
- Bilingual (French/English) is preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org