Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Your role has two main responsibilities and each of these responsibilities is to be carried out with the utmost focus on internal and external customer satisfaction. First, the Cloud Billing Implementation Specialist will support the business with the investigation and resolution of customer inquiries and disputes, analysis of fax and EDI traffic, report preparation and interpretation for internal and external customers and other billing/provisioning and rating requests as necessary.Second, the Cloud Billing Implementation Specialist oversees and implements cloud pricing and invoicing to guarantee financial accuracy as well as compliance with the department’s policies with the overall goal of revenue assurance.
You are great at:
• Evaluating cloud traffic based contracts and pricing structures
• Ensuring opportunities are processed and forwarded for service provisioning
• Implementing complex pricing models, aggregates and mapping of EDI traffic
• Assisting in the sales process by offering non-standardized solutions for pricing implementation
• Coordinating and completing month-end closing processes for the Accounting Services department to ensure adherence to published closing schedules. This includes analyzing month over month revenue variances, calculating rating applications and using sound judgement to action and escalate appropriately when anomalies are detected.
• Providing assistance to the Accounts Receivables team and Sales Organization in a customer facing environment by assessing contract clauses and determining overall collectability of invoices.
• Acting as the 2 tier level of technical billing support.
• Ensuring billing accuracy and cycle verifications across various custom billing platforms to align with business requirements and SOX controls.
• Assisting with other administrative aspects of the Cloud Billing Implementation process as required.
What it takes:
• Contract 15 months
• Bachelor's degree in business or finance or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of related experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A customer focused self-starter who has prior experience building and delivering the customer experience with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
• Superior organizational, problem solving and time management abilities
• Goal-oriented, positive with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
• Proven ability to drive process improvement initiatives
• Very computer literate, experience with SAP considered an asset
• Able to employ sound judgment in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.