ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a Cloud Billing Implementation Specialist reporting to the Supervisor, you are focused on pricing implementation of cloud based services and revenue assurance measures including regular audit activities, revenue variance analysis and rate validations. You will be processing high volumes of orders and requests against tight deadlines that require cross departmental coordination and precision of execution.
You are great at:
- Evaluating cloud traffic based contracts and pricing structures
- Ensuring opportunities are processed and forwarded for service provisioning
- Implementing complex pricing models, aggregates and mapping of EDI traffic
- Assisting in the sales process by offering non-standardized solutions for pricing implementation
- Coordinating and completing month-end closing processes for the Accounting Services department to ensure adherence to published closing schedules. This includes analyzing month over month revenue variances, calculating rating applications and using sound judgement to action and escalate appropriately when anomalies are detected.
- Providing assistance to the Accounts Receivables team and Sales Organization in a customer facing environment by assessing contract clauses and determining overall collectability of invoices.
- Acting as the 2 tier level of technical billing support.
- Ensuring billing accuracy and cycle verification's across various custom billing platforms to align with business requirements and SOX controls.
- Assisting with other administrative aspects of the Cloud Billing Implementation process as required.