Account Receivable Collection Specialist French Bilingual
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Our Collections Specialists are highly self-motivated individuals that efficiently employ sound judgment in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. Their professionalism and dedication to accuracy ensures that all dealings with internal and external customers are addressed promptly within tight time frames.
Initiates outbound contact with customers to negotiate and coordinate the timely payment of outstanding invoices.
You are great at:
- Contact customers prior to invoices becoming due to ensure payments are received within approved terms, and maintain current follow up on collection activities.
- To effectively manage all aspects related to the collection of an assigned A/R portfolio while maintaining the highest professional standards in all internal and external customer communication
- Liaison with Sales, Professional Services Project Managers and other internal staff to facilitate collection of invoices and resolution of disputes.
- Identifies and escalates invoice issues to the appropriate individual for resolution and ensures items are followed up on a timely basis.
- Promote and support collaborative “team” environment and individual goal achievement to meet monthly and quarterly metrics provided by management.
- Attend collection status meetings with Supervisor to ensure collection practices are in adherence to documented company polices and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the following software packages would be an asset: SAP, Great Plains, Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL and WORD
- Demonstrated ability to quickly become proficient in multiple platforms to answer customer service inquiries as they relate to customer accounts and collections
What it takes:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years commercial collections experience, ideally in a large business organization, managing a B2B portfolio of 800 or more accounts
- Demonstrated collections knowledge and experience, with some basic credit management and Accounts Receivable accounting knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills, proven ability to adapt to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.