Location: Canada, ON, WaterlooApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We’re hiring for the team that brings you OpenText Core (https://core.opentext.com), a cloud-based file sharing and collaboration application. We are looking for passionate developers that are ambitious, creative, and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions.
You are great at:
• Working as part of a collaborative and co-operative Agile team.
• Implementing new, quality features.
• Shaping the future of OpenText Core, solving challenging problems, and assisting your teammates in getting stuff done.
• Working with a broad range of technologies including microservices architecture, Kafka, Postgres, Elastic Search.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience as a full-time Software Developer
• Experience with relational databases, preferably Postgres
• Experience of writing testable and high-quality unit tests
• Experience with continuous integration, build and release automation, and automated test suites
• Experience working in an Agile environment
Bonus points for
• Experience with Node.js and Spring framework
• Experience with Apache Kafka and Elastic Search
• Knowledge of sharded database design and implementations
• Knowledge of microservice architecture
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.