ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The Senior Technical Analyst will be responsible for following Standard Operating Procedures to provide end to end highest quality technical support on OpenText products, addressing the customer’s concerns not just at a technical level but also from a customer service perspective.
You are great at:
- Representing OpenText with excellent composure, patience and empathy in highly critical situations.
- Isolating, reproducing and analyzing complex or escalated support issues through to resolution, either via assignment or direct ownership depending on severity.
- Managing delicate customer relationships and clearly documenting all interactions within the company database. This may include tracking multiple issues and regular status calls.
- Testing of Open Text product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes.
- Collaborating with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues.
- Reporting software bugs and customer suggestions, and interfacing with development to prioritize issues, further troubleshoot and test solutions.
- Serving as point of escalation and mentor for others.
- Documenting and reviewing processes, best practices, white papers, etc. for both internal and customer consumptions.
- Providing feedback on the direction and requirements of the sandbox environments, assist in building and maintain these environments.
- Designing and delivering technical training on existing and new product as required.
- Reviewing queues and providing feedback to specialists and management.
What it takes:
- Technical Post-Secondary completion or equivalent experience.
- 4+ plus years of experience providing technical support to client groups.
- Strong functional expertise with Enterprise products.
- Proven success in a Customer Service role.
- Strong proficiency with Active Directory, or LDAP.
- Possess some development experience in Microsoft or Java applications.
- Strong background and knowledge in Computer Networking, Web Administration, DB Management, application servers and deploying apps, and server technologies.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com