OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As a Partner Manager you will drive business growth and pipeline with partners in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of the relationship with global partners, this role is responsible for identifying our trusted and valuable partners, reviewing partner agreements and objectives, executing regular Partner scorecards, and working with global teams on efforts to manage ongoing partner relationships. This will include driving alignment with Field Marketing, Professional Services, Support and Sales teams. This position is based in Waterloo, ON.
You are great at:
- Working at a global scale to apply insight and contribute to the development of OpenText’s Partner Strategy and Business Plan pertaining to goals, objectives, strategies, action items and building long term relationship opportunities.
- Identifying partner recruitment targets for repeatable solutions with compelling value propositions driving consistent, repeatable revenue streams and incremental pipeline.
- Encouraging strategic partnerships to build long term value and sustainability for both OpenText and its partners.
- Developing and implementing joint marketing programs, structured enablement and lead generation activities with partners in conjunction with global teams.
- Interfacing with Senior Management inside OpenText to drive closer engagement between our respective sales, field marketing, professional services and support teams and share best practices with other regional partner leads and stakeholders.
- Building senior executive champions within partner organizations to drive change, overcome hurdles and drive revenue.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in business or partner/alliance management.
- Proven success in developing and managing partner relationships and driving ongoing revenue results.
- A track record orchestrating teams in a matrix environment.
- Previous enterprise software sales and management experience (both direct and indirect) is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Information Management or comparable market space, competitors, trends and related industries.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partners and company executives.
- Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems and achieve results.
- Ability to present to both small and large audiences.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org