ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a member of Global Customer Support Systems & Acquisitions organization, you will act as a project lead for small to medium projects. The position requires the ability to represent the Global Customer Support organization regarding projects dedicated to enhancing business systems, business processes, productivity and efficiency. When required you will assist in managing the integration of acquired companies and their systems. The role will be required to regularly liaise with all levels of the organization representing Global Customer Support.
You are great at:
- Working cross functionally with each business unit to gather requirements and evaluate the feasibility and usage of all requests put forth by the GTS business unit.
- Facilitating steering committees for new requests regarding application changes, which would include senior leadership and key stakeholders.
- Working proactively to ensure that system changes, regular releases and upgrades are communicated appropriately and delivered with minimal impact to the business.
- Consulting with IT for the allocation of resources as to the priority of changes and implementation dates, while minimizing business disruptions.
- Developing, writing and executing on communication plans, training plans and system test plans
- Working closely with the senior team members to project manage the integration of acquired companies into Global Customer Support systems, processes, procedures and associated data.
- Facilitating gap analysis by gaining a thorough understanding of OpenText system processes and the acquired company’s business processes and systems.
- Assisting Program Manager with developing and writing the project integration plan while driving the execution and integration tasks on time and on budget.
- Providing ongoing communication to executive sponsors, business owners and internal customers regarding project milestones, progress and completion of activities to ensure smooth implementations.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business process is considered an asset.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to facilitate project meetings and translate complex requirements into defined business solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with SAP is an asset.
- Aptitude for technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value.
- Possess a high degree of analytical and problem-solving skills, logic-based thinking, strong creativity and attention to detail.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com