ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management both on premises and in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure that they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, so we need to be their most trusted partner.
What we do, we do well. What we create, we create purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World, let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
The Sales Director will have the opportunity to manage all as aspects of their region’s business including strategy, planning, and execution in order to meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas. They will be responsible for overall team quota performance and will be expected to spend the majority of their time working with their direct reports to coach and develop them to ensure success. The Sales Director also ensures strong business relationships with existing as well as prospective customers.
What You Will Do:
• Grow customer satisfaction across the assigned region by providing exemplary service and support.
• Direct a team of professionals to meet or exceed quarterly and annual license, maintenance and implementation services sales objectives.
• Develop, implement and measure regional sales strategies and plans complete with accurate forecasts.
• Assist in sales efforts, legal contracting, and in resolving customer issues.
• Attract, engage and retain top performers.
• Train, develop and motivate direct reports in sales skills, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, competitive knowledge, and career goals pursuits.
• Provide ongoing feedback/coaching, implement correction actions when necessary and host regularly scheduled performance reviews.
• Participate in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 10+ years' enterprise software sales experience with prior sales leadership required.
• Knowledge of the Enterprise Information Management market space, competitors, partners and related industries.
• Proven ability to meet or exceed regional sales targets.
• Demonstrated ability to drive results through others while developing strategic market and segment plans.
• Strong business acumen and capable of managing strategic plans with partner and company executives.
• Proven history of analyzing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
• Knowledge of accounts and connections within key accounts within the region is strongly preferred.
• Travel within assigned territory is required.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation in completing the application process please email email@example.com