Location: US, VirtualApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Technical Consultant you will work with a highly motivated team of IT experts in our Managed Services team, who are responsible for the delivery and support of xECM solutions (extended Enterprise Content Management) to our customers and partners. Your responsibilities will be the implementation of systems and the support and optimization of system operations.
With your previously acquired knowledge in information technologies, you quickly realize opportunities and are interested in broadening your skillset. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy working on a team.
You are great at:
• Performing support primarily via the telephone and E-mail
• Working in dynamic environments
• Application Monitoring
• Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
• Performance analysis and optimization
• Guidance of customers on operational management tasks
What it takes:
• Technical university degree, preferably in the field of computer science
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Operational knowledge of Streamserve 5.5 preferred, but not required
• 2+ years experience in IT with ECM environments
• Experience with Windows 2003/2008 Server systems, VMware.
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server 2005/2008)
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Some travel may be required
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act