OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As an Account Development Representative you will be a part of a fast pace, highly functioning and creative team of people that work cross functionally with the Field Marketing and Sales Channel teams. You will be joining a high performing Center of Excellence team, and are required to collaborate with peers and effectively attract and qualify prospects, which are evaluating and considering purchasing OpenText’s software product suite. The successful incumbent will promote seminars, corporate events and selected marketing events to customers. They will focus on increasing awareness of new OpenText products and services within the business community as well as the existing customer base. If you are energetic, motivated and creative this position will challenge and enhance your skill set.
You are great at:
• Perform opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText installed base customers and prospects to uncover existing and potential EIM Projects
• Identify and assign leads according to standardized qualified lead criteria and best practices
• Qualify and develop new contacts within defined prospects and customer accounts
• Create and develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
• Coordinate presentation material based on the audience and the solution focus; liaise with product marketing when necessary
• Support the Executive programs (i.e., CIO Executive Forum at EW, CIO Summits and other C-level tracks) follow up phone call requirements for these events and work with FMs to ensure pipeline acceleration metrics are being met
• In conjunction with the Field Marketing team and the Sales Channel, initiate, develop and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns
• Follow up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organized manager
What it takes:
• 5 years of previous lead generation and sales experience, with a background or large interest in technology and software
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
• Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText products can help the client achieve their goals
• Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
• Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
Fluent English and Arabic is a must.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.