Location: US, AZ, TucsonApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Want to work on a time-proven and legally-binding communications technology that has been and continues to be used in all businesses large and small? Within the OpenText Enterprise Information Management infrastructure, we are part of the Business Networks group that is responsible for continual innovation/development and maintenance of faxing/document delivery software that can be deployed on-premise, cloud-managed or as a hybrid configuration that is a combination of both. This position requires an individual with strong technical and analytical skills, robust background in technology and excellent communication. Today, the software developed and maintained by this group is part of the critical business process in the largest legal, medical and banking institutions in the U.S. and other parts of the world.
You are great at:
• Designing enhancements, updates and programming changes for portions and subsystems of enterprise class application software
• Analyzing design and determines coding, programming and integration activities required based upon general objects and knowledge of overall architecture of product and solutions
• Identifying, debugging and creating solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture
• Participating in team of other software application engineers to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions
• Collaborating and communicating with management and internal development partners regarding software application design status, project progress and issue resolution
• Representing the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
What it takes:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience working with C++ using Visual Studio.
• 5+ years of experience working with C## and Microsoft .NET framework using Visual Studio.
• Experience with developing front-end web applications desirable.
• Experience with agile development process is helpful.
• Experience using software application design tools, source control tools, build environments and languages.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act