OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Senior Principal Technical Analyst primary function is to oversee Supportability & Product readiness within the Fax & Document Distribution family of products (RightFax, Alchemy, RightFax Express). The primaries duties include:
- Managing support readiness product launch plan
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the required information on new features and changes are captured and disseminated
- Evaluating and elevating critical risks to product management and support management teams
- Identifying root cause of impactful support issues
- Driving customer focused product experience improvement
- Driving postmortem analysis for each launch to capture learning for continuous process improvement
Secondarily, they will follow standard operating procedures to identify and resolve customer support requests while providing the highest quality technical support generating high levels of customer satisfaction. The incumbent will address the customer’s concerns not just at a technical level, but also from a customer service perspective, collaborating with others as needed. While sharing information and providing coaching and mentoring to others.
You are great at:
- Isolating, reproducing and analyzing complex or escalated support issues and working those issues to resolution.
- Managing delicate customer relationships and clearly documenting all interactions within the company database.
- Testing of OpenText RightFax, Alchemy product issues within various environments for validation and solution purposes.
- Collaborating with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues.
- Reporting software bugs and customer suggestions, and working with development to further troubleshoot and test solutions.
- Serving as a point of escalation and mentor for second and third-line support.
- Documenting and reviewing processes, best practices, white papers, etc. for both internal and customer consumption.
- Providing feedback on the direction and requirements of the problem resolution lab.
What it takes:
* University/College degree technology related or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years of relevant experience
* Specialty with one or more operating systems
* Experience with database product and technology desired
* Experience in the use and configuration of Web HTTP servers
* Programming skills and/or understanding of networking is an asset
* Expertise with Fax & Document Distribution products such as RightFax, Alchemy, WorkFlow
* Strong troubleshooting and Project Management experience required
* Strong communication skills - written and oral, including technical writing skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.