ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText is seeking a Receptionist/Office Coordinator to join our Facilities Team to support our Executive office in downtown Toronto.
As a key member of the team, your primary focus is to ensure the Toronto office operates effectively and efficiently. You thrive in a busy environment where the emphasis is on the delivery of superior service levels to our internal stakeholders and guests.
As a first point of contact, you are an ambassador of our brand and take pride in providing the optimal customer experience. This requires organization, creativity, active listening and a superior level of professionalism.
You are great at:
- Ability to thrive in a busy corporate office environment while juggling a multi-line switchboard and acting as a first point of contact for staff and guests (inclusive of property management, vendors and building security)
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks, including: managing meeting room calendars, distributing mail and sending courier items, preparing purchase order requisitions, maintain office and kitchen inventory, ordering supplies, monthly credit card reconciliation, updating operating manuals etc.
- Maintain the professional appearance and general organization of the office
- Partner with key stakeholders within the office (i.e. Executive Assistants, IT) to align and meet business objectives
- Conference and meeting support and set up, including: food services (delivery/ pick-up) and/or room preparation
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement, including processes and procedures
- Establish a local Health & Safety committee, participate in monthly inspections, and ensure legislative requirements are being met
- Support with ad hoc projects (including space management), while always maintaining a high-touch, “best in class” experience
What it takes:
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support in a corporate office environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Superior communication, both written and verbal within all levels of the organization
- Ability to think quickly and offer practical business solutions in a discreet and confidential manner where appropriate
- Exceptional time management skills, organizational and prioritization skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Focus on collaboration to provide the best customer experience
- Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
- Experience in the hospitality industry is considered an asset
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com