Location: Japan, TokyoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Systems Integrator (SI) is responsible for design (and development) of solutions for GXS’ Managed Services customers. Under direction of a Project Manager, the SI will carry out client implementations in the hosted Managed Services environment for B2B. Extensive use of open communications standards such as ftp, http, AS2, SFTP will be required as part of the implementation activities. Integration tasks will be performed in a Linux environment and Web UI.
You are great at:
• Identify and design Managed Services solution to ensure it meets user requirements and specifications.
• Configure Enterprise relationships and Application Integrator trading partnerships.
• Work with Project Management to development functional specifications.
• Interact with mapping development teams to create and execute Customer Acceptance Test Plans.
• Deploy mappings on Pre-Production and Production Environments.
• Create and review design documents for Solutions Management/Production Support handoffs.
• Stabilize Managed Service Solution for turnover to Production Support
What it takes:
• 5+ years in systems analysis, design, integration and development experience
• 5+ years of Unix/Linux experience
• Enterprise level package and/or service implementation experience
• EDI experience
• Knowledge of communications standards such as ftp, sftp, ftps, AS2, https
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Native Japanese and fluency in English
• Must be flexible, adaptable and have the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Knowledge of EDI mapping software
• Knowledge of Zengin protocal
• webMethods or other ETL/ESB experience
• Scripting (Perl and Shell) experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.