ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our team in Tokyo. The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite. The SC is responsible for helping the customer visualise the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
- Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT value propositions to the customer/prospects.
- Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Presenting to senior level business and technical users within a customer account.
- Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
- Develops and delivers product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
- Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
- Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology.