ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This position has the responsibility of reviewing, planning and evaluating hardware, software and custom deployments to the organization’s global production infrastructure. This level II position within the department has the added responsibility of being a subject matter expert in multiple platforms/systems that are administered. The position requires detailed technical knowledge of specific systems and network elements and ability to troubleshoot those elements completely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If needed, recommend and/or design new solutions to faulty or outdated components within the given production network element.
You are great at:
- Work with other departments and seamlessly implement any production change required.
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance schedules for given system/network element.
- Provide 24/7 ‘tier3’ support of specific production system/network section.
- Deploy/Install all new production system/network.
- Provide documentation for all new design implementations engineered from within the group or assist in documentation for projects jointly engineered with other departments.
- Develop and maintain production system/network documentation.
- Must have a positive attitude while participating in after hour and weekend maintenance.