ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
This position has a strong focus on communication as well as selling skills as it is the customers’ renewal contact for Open Text. This will involve producing renewal quotes, following-up on and selling the value of our Support Programs to Customers. Strong organizational skills are needed to ensure renewal information and status is recorded accurately for billing and future reference.
You are great at:
· Providing customer service based on *Contract- excluding technical issues .
· Contract renewals and Billing and communication with customers
· Processing the customer Order of products based on customer’s request
· Adjusting Process according to the HQ improvement of process
· Contract management and maintenance
What it takes:
· Previous experience with the following networking ERP systems
· Experience of operating MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
· Communication Skills with customers, Partners in Japanese
· Communication Skills with support in English (read/write, and hopefully oral communication.)
· Flexible decision making based on the contract and behavior for providing dedicated support to the customers