Location: Japan, TokyoApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a talented consultant to join our growing team in Tokyo. The primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop, and implement all the technical aspects of SAP related projects.
You are great at:
• Installation, configuration and deployment SAP Related products and content server.
• Working across several of technology areas necessary to fulfill the scope of a given project: custom application development, integration, migration and third-party application customization.
• Developing strong working relationships with customers and partners.
• Working under minimal supervision to accomplish tasks.
• Development of deliverables (design/code/test/debug/document) and meeting deadlines and budgets.
• Providing technical sales support and/or assistance to the product support help-desk on delivered solutions or escalation.
What it takes:
• Knowledge of and experience with design and development of client/server and/or web-based database applications.
• Knowledge of SAP.
• Knowledge of HTML and Internet/intranet publishing.
• Experience with PERL, Java, OO, C++ and Visual Basic programming and RDBM systems is an asset, (Oracle and SQL Server preferred).
• Previous document management, workflow, text search and retrieval experience is a preference.
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
• At least 2 years experience with information technology.
English is preferable.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer