Location: US, NJ, Tinton FallsApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Senior Consultant will be a member of the Life Sciences Professional Services project implementation team responsible for configuring, developing and implementing OpenText’s solutions for Enterprise Content Management and other OpenText products in the US and/or across the globe for our Life Sciences customers.
As a Senior Consultant in the Life Sciences Professional Services team you will work closely together with other Professional Service Technical Consultants, Business Consultants and Project Managers in the delivery of OpenText Life Sciences engagements.
You are great at:
• Configuring and developing on various platforms and solutions
• Timely and quality delivery of project deliverables in accordance with the project’s schedule and timeline under the direction of the project manager and/or Technical Lead.
• Delivering configurations and customizations for small sized projects or an element of a larger project
• Planning, scheduling activities and managing your deliverables to completion
• Conducting Unit Testing and documenting outcomes
• Understanding of life sciences industry regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11, GxP’s, ICH and the like.
• Understanding of validation principals such as GAMP 5, FDA, WHO and the like.
What it takes:
Minimum of 2 years of experience in more than one of the following Enterprise Content Management Products & Utilities:
- Documentum Content Server
- Documentum D2
- Document for Life Sciences Suite (R&D, SSV, Q&M and/or eTMF)
- Content Suite
Having your Certifications in any of the following is a plus:
- Documentum D7
- Documentum D7 Administrator
- Documentum D7 Server Programming
- Documentum D7 Web Application
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in more than one of the following Programming Languages, Applications and Tools:
- Oracle DB
- SQL Developer
- Shell Scripting
- Documentum CP Developer Certification
- Captiva 7.6 Administration
- Content Server Solution Developer
- Content Server System Administrator
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act