ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality. Business Network
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network channel team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.The Opportunity:
The channel manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners and is responsible for achieving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives. They will anticipate how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of the portfolio products and services and develop a long-term vision of business/ technology direction for portfolio products; and knowledge of the industry for that portfolio product.
You are great at:
- Coordinating with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyzing market trends and accordingly developing sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Educating partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively developing a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a product partner relationship.