ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
Sells Open Text On Demand Messaging products and services to new and current users with the assigned territory through telephone, email, web conferencing, and direct, face-to-face contact. Meets or exceeds quota. Demonstrates self-sufficiency and coordinates resources to successfully maximize sales within the territory. Collaborates and teams effectively with all OpenText resource groups as needed to meet quota and performance expectations.
You are great at:
• Identifing and qualifying new opportunities for Opentext On Demand Messaging products and services with new target accounts (up to $500M in annual revenue) within assigned geography.
• Responding promptly and thoroughly to sales inquiries received via telephone, email and web, demonstrating a sense of urgency to the customer or prospect.
• Identifying opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume.
• Performing sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
• Attaining all business management and quota objectives in assigned areas of responsibilities.
• Recording all contact activity in Salesforce CRM software. Updating contact records to maintain current customer profile
• Understanding and significantly influencing the customer’s decision-making process and leading the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
What it takes:
- 3+ years of software sales experience in the midmarket space with a successful track record of success
- The ability to sell a software solution that solves a business problem
- The ability to deploy sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed target
- A track record of driving net new business and a love for prospecting
- Flexibility to travel within your territory
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org