ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As the Sales Representative, you are responsible for generating sales and driving revenue growth for OpenText products and services. You apply motivation, listening skills, and a strong work ethic to cross-sell our products to existing customers as well as new customers on license sales. Additionally, you will participate in partner-based and telephone-based outbound campaigns. You are great at:
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets of at least $500K in new license enterprise software.
- Qualifying leads generated by account development teams and marketing campaigns.
- Generating leads in the mid-market space (companies with >$500M in revenue) via outbound telephone-based campaigns.
- Converting leads into sales opportunities and closing new business against an assigned quota.
- Developing quotations and responding to RFIs/RFPs.
- Presenting online demonstrations of OpenText products and services.
- Nurturing warm leads until the point of readiness for entry into the sales cycle.
- Building and managing a pipeline in SalesForce.com.
- Developing and sustaining a working knowledge of OpenText’s family of products and services.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3 + years’ of enterprise technology sales experience.
- Motivation, drive and a ‘hunter’ mentality.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Demonstrated ability to interface persuasively with C-Level executives and other sales professionals.
- Understanding of strategic, tactical and consultative selling processes.
- Experience with various levels of account management including Enterprise Account Management.
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Limited travel is required.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommdation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com