ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
As a Business Development Manager in the Open Text 3rd Party organization you will be responsible for coordinating and executing on 3rd Party partner sales enablement once a partner has been approved to join the program. This role, if successful will transition to a Senior Business Development Manager/Partner Account Director at the end of the year based on attainment of targets specific to enablement. The account director role will expand to include the management of a number of assigned partnerships beyond just the enablement phase.
Your partners will trust your judgment in helping them to connect to the broader OpenText field sales network and in turn you will be responsible for helping the field understand the value of the partner solutions in helping to sell more OpenText Technology. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
• Assisting with gathering artefacts relevant to building business cases and enablement plans for each of the 3rd Party Partners that are seeking to join the program.
• Facilitate and manage the product launch and campaign process for new technologies.
• Leading sales enablement activities and creating strong relationships with the field.
• Identifying and working in support of the field to convert opportunities into sales.
• Participate and coordinate quarterly Partner reviews.
• Be capable of developing masterful presentations and running effective meetings.
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products.
• Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best 3rd Party solutions to the OpenText Field
What it takes:
• Early stage experience with various business models, including an understanding of what drives successful partner engagement
• Experience of working in large cross functional organization
• An understanding of advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
• Intellectual curiosity, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to both the partners as well as the internal sales force
• Bachelor’s Degree and a passion for continuous learning. MBA preferred.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org